Help restore and protect the Great Lakes... donate now >
Who We Are
Home | Who We Are
Looking for a job or internship that rewards your passion for the Great Lakes? Check here regularly to see postings for full- and part-time positions and internships. The Alliance is an equal opportunity employer with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Buffalo, N.Y., and Grand Haven, Mich.
Interested in volunteering with the Alliance? Be sure to check out our regularly updated volunteer page.
Current Job Opportunities
• Community Coordinator, Chicago
• Consultant, Ravine Research Network
• Sediment Management Consultant, Illinois Coastal Management Program
• Agricultural Outreach Coordinator, Lower Fox River Watershed
• Outreach Coordinator, Southeast Michigan-Detroit
Former Alliance Board of Directors Chairman Dale Bryson led the Alliance through its transition to a regional organization in 2005. Before that, Dale worked to protect clean water for 34 years at the U.S. EPA. A special fund to support Alliance interns in their work to keep Great Lakes water clean was established in Dale's honor after he retired from the board.
Spring 2015 Affiliate >
Looking for an internship to learn more about what it takes to further the health of the world's largest surface freshwater system? The Alliance offers a variety of interesting paid and unpaid interships during the summer months and throughout the academic year.
• Constituent Management Internship, Fall 2014-Chicago
• Tucker Ellis Water Policy Internship, Fall 2014-Chicago
• 2014 Summer Community Network Research Associate-Chicago
*Information regarding the Dale Bryson Water Quality Internship is posted in box above.
© 2002-2014 Alliance for the Great Lakes. All Rights Reserved.
150 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 700, Chicago, IL 60601312-939-0838